Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a little presentation

Hello !

Here's the profile of Vincent Rousseaux. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Chimay, a small town in Belgium. The environment appeals very much to me. There are 4 of us in my family : my parents and my sister Madeleine. I'm also very fond of animals : I've got 2 cats and 4 birds.
I've chosen the math and sciences section at school and actually I find it very interesting. You learn an enormous amountof things aboutthe world we live in in the knomwledge that it can contribute to your daily life. How great, isn't ? There is also a warm atmosphere in class thanks to several guys who are a bit of control (Alexandre, Simon, François,... just not to mention them).
Since a couple of months, I've benn planning to study engineering for the next years. So, I'll go to the university of Louvain-La-Neuve. And I'll try to keep in touch with my previous friends. In fact, I find it very important because when you've had good memories together for some years, they are your friens for life. But I hope that I'll make new friends and discover new places, new thingswhile I'll be there.
One of my future hopes is graduating and working for a big famous factory, perhaps in the car industry because I've always dreamt of Formula One since I was a little boy.
I love doing sports as well, all kinds of sports : swimming,tennis (just let me a note if you want to pay once with me), judo, skiing, cycling,... I play tennis once a week an d the judo training period are on Tuesday and Friday. My proudest moment was finishing on the first position even if I was only 11 and even if it was my first competition. Watching television is also great when there are good films or programmes but unfortunately, there is generally nothing interesting on. I love adventure films and fims abot historical events.

Click here to see the blog of our class

1 comment:

  1. Very nice presentation !!
    I think you forgot the most important one who is making the good atmosphere in the class : Jimmy =p

    We will probably see each other often next year as I'm going to study ingineering in LLN too =)
    I still do not know where I'd like to work in after that but anyway, I still have time to think about it

    I haven't played tennis for a few months but if you want to play with me a couple of times, it would be a real pleasure for me ^^

    ReplyDelete